Omni Wound Physicians has a team of providers that can perform advanced wound treatments and feeding tube replacements at the patient’s bedside. We maximize efficiency to reduce your facility’s overall cost, avoiding hospital readmissions and expensive transportation to wound care centers. We offer you our commitment to your SUCCESS, COMPLIANCE, and EXCELLENCE through the programs we offer:
Wound Care Treatment and Management
- An OWP provider will round weekly with your treatment nurse/s at the facility to help improve your QASP rating by preventing hospital readmissions, improve prevalence and pressure ulcer incidence through effective wound care.
- OWP will help you achieve CMS compliance and a better wound healing rate through the expertise of our highly skilled wound care providers.
- OWP will help reduce your liabilities by having additional support in your facility’s wound care program, infection control, and staff clinical education.
- OWP can help you justify homebound discharges as our providers can continue managing the patient’s wounds at home until all wounds are healed.
- OWP’s clinical progress notes and orders are available within 24 hours or the next business day.
- OWP providers will collaborate with your facility’s interdisciplinary team to promote CONTINUITY and QUALITY of care.
- OWP Providers do not only focus on the wound treatment but they make sure that the patient’s pain is managed before, during, and after the procedure.
Feeding Tube Replacement & Management
- OWP offers Urgent and Routine G-tube replacements, G-tube Maintenance, and Removal at the patient’s bedside with Mobile X-ray (with water-soluble contrast) confirmation of placement. OWP G-tube replacements or removal done at the patient’s bedside can tremendously help your facility in improving CMS ratings by preventing hospital readmissions.
- OWP has providers that can accommodate Urgent G-tube replacements within 4-8 hours upon request.
OWP is committed to being a support to your facility to achieve excellence by providing clinical education to your nurses and staff. We offer clinical in-services, CEU, Wound Certification, Skin assessments/body checks, pre & post-survey reports.
*All services (G-tube and Wound Care) rendered and offered by Omni Wound Physicians will be billed directly through the patient’s insurance and will be at no cost to your facility.