Omni Wound Physicians has a team of providers that are highly skilled in end-of-life care. We will work with your hospice agency to achieve hospice goals of care to provide quality of life for terminally ill patients.
Wound Care Treatment and Management
- An OWP provider will provide weekly wound evaluation and treatment at the patient’s place of residence thereby preventing wound infection, hospital readmission, and hospice revocation.
- Patient’s wounds will be managed and treated within the hospice plan of care and with the patient’s comfort in mind.
- OWP will help your agency save on wound care dressings as we have vendors that directly bills the patient’s insurance. The vendors we partner with will provide wound care dressings if the patient has an active Medicare part B or any other insurance that they are contracted with.
- OWP can be additional support or resource for your agency’s patient care as our services are considered “doctor’s visits”.
- OWP providers will collaborate with your hospice interdisciplinary team to promote CONTINUITY and QUALITY of care.
- OWP Providers do not only focus on the wound treatment but they make sure that the patient’s pain is managed before, during and after the procedure.
Feeding Tube Replacement & Management
- OWP offers Urgent and Routine G-tube replacements, G-tube Maintenance, and Removal at the patient’s place of residence with Mobile X-ray (with water-soluble contrast) confirmation of placement. OWP G-tube replacements or removal done at the patient’s bedside can tremendously help your agency in improving CMS ratings by preventing hospital readmissions and hospice revocations.
- OWP has providers that can accommodate Urgent G-tube replacements within 4-8 hours upon request.
- OWP is committed to being a support to your organization to achieve excellence by providing clinical education to your nurses and staff. We offer clinical in-services, CEU, Wound Certification, pre & post-survey reports.
*All services (G-tube and Wound Care) rendered and offered by Omni Wound Physicians will be billed directly through the patient’s insurance and will be at no cost to your agency. Our company’s services will not affect your billing and reimbursements as our services are independent and separate from the hospice benefit.