Omni Wound Physicians has developed a collaborative approach to help home health agencies to achieve cost-saving measures without sacrificing QUALITY patient care through the programs we offer:
Wound Care Treatment and Management
- An OWP provider will provide weekly wound evaluation and treatment at the patient’s place of residence thereby preventing wound infection ER visits and hospital readmission.
- OWP will help you achieve CMS compliance and a better wound healing rate through the expertise of our highly skilled wound care providers.
- OWP can be additional support or resource for your agency’s patient care as our services are considered “doctor’s visits”.
- OWP providers will collaborate with your agency’s interdisciplinary team to promote CONTINUITY and QUALITY of care.
- OWP’s visits will prevent patients from expensive and challenging transportation to wound care centers and hospitals. It will also save the patient’s time, resources, and unnecessary hospital exposures.
- OWP’s clinical progress notes and orders are available within 24 hours or the next business day.
- We strive to provide cost-effective wound care with the goal of not sacrificing the quality of care for our patients.
- OWP Providers do not only focus on the wound treatment but they make sure that the patient’s pain is managed before, during and after the procedure.
Feeding Tube Replacement & Management
- OWP offers Urgent and Routine G-tube replacements, G-tube Maintenance, and Removal at the patient’s place of residence with Mobile X-ray (with water-soluble contrast) confirmation of placement. OWP G-tube replacements or removal done at the patient’s bedside can tremendously help your agency in improving CMS ratings by preventing ER visits and hospital readmissions.
- OWP has providers that can accommodate Urgent G-tube replacements within 4-8 hours upon request.
- OWP is committed to being a support to your organization to achieve excellence by providing clinical education to your nurses and staff. We offer clinical in-services, CEU, Wound Certification, pre & post-survey reports.
*All services (G-tube and Wound Care) rendered and offered by Omni Wound Physicians will be billed directly through the patient’s insurance and will be at no cost to your agency. Our company’s services will not affect your billing and reimbursements as our services are independent and separate from the home health episode.